Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Life can be messy but its what you choose to do with the mess that makes the difference.   I was
just thinking how unfair some people in my life have treated me, and I heard that still small voice say you don't have to be bitter, you can become better..   Ive been single for almost my entire adult life.
But not until recently within the past two years have I realized how lonely and alone a person can feel.    I wanted to blame my family and closest friends, and actually did....  I thought it was their fault I felt so much pain.   But I made the choices I did, and therefore you have to live with those choices even if they are not what you want.     So thru all this, I have learned to trust Jesus more, and continue to remind myself He is always with me even when others are not.  


No comments:

Post a Comment